Freitag, 6. August 2010

German politics, Bilderberg

My name is Norbert Hammes.
This is about political activitis of my deceased father Wilhelm Gustav Hammes ( 1. 3. 1933- 27.1o. 2004 ). As a Bilderberger he happened to be powerful in German politics - the man behind Helmut Kohl.
Of course, he attended Bilderberg conferences, meeting people like Sheik Yahmani or Nelson Rockefeller whom he clashed with not obeying his ban on alcoholic cocktails.
My father was the real initiator of German reunification.
 
In autumn 1977, he secretly managed the affair Baader-Meinhof, when a plane was hijacked to Mogadishu.
 
He accompanied Baader for a fake exchange there which was never made public. Later on, he had leftist prisoners in Germany executed in prison faking suicides.
 
All performed by paramilitary groug GSG 9.
 
Since 1980, when I got to know it I keep being observed by them, they even planned to kill me.
 
GSG 9 is like a mafia also with private business, they kill people etc.
 
Nowadays they hold access to American satellite-based technologies to spot people due to their personal electromagnetical aura.
 
I offer my excuses for what my father did.
 
Rule equality
 
N.H.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen